Fun Garage Makeover

Make every space yours, even if it's simply something small that will brighten your day! ✨

This Target garage space makeover helped to not only organize shoes, backpacks, shopping bags and paper goods for our busy family, but it honestly just makes me smile every time I leave the house. 😌 And yes, we have a LOT of board games (those are just the overflow from our big game shelf inside the house!) 🤣

Every single item from this mini garage facelift came from Target, including the storage cubbies, the cute oversized hooks, and yes...that wallpaper! 😍

I know, I know...

It's a little more "out there" than anything I would usually use in my own house, which is exactly why I thought the garage would be the perfect space for it.  Because quite honestly, I LOVE IT!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful & Reusable Decorative Bottles for Bathrooms