(Blush!) Pink Closet Door Transformation!


This is just your reminder that:

1) There is no such thing as too much attention to detail in a space, and... 
2) You ARE capable of trying something new yourself! 🙌🏻
For this cute closet door makeover, I used:
✨ A simple stencil with some small sponges and black creme paint, all from Amazon (head to the link in our profile and click on SHOP THE LOOK to snag them all for yourself).
✨ I painted just the bottom panel in the same color as the ceiling, and topped off with a satin poly to set it (both with a foam roller).
What I learned:
✔️ Buy a LOT of sponges, because you go through them quickly and rinsing between is not ideal.
✔️ Switch off between the areas if possible so the paint can dry before continuing the design.
Tap, don't rub the stencil paint, and less is more when it comes to paint.
✔️ For the bottom panel, invest in a good painter's tape to make sure the lines are perfect.
I need to work out my arms a lot more because they got so T-I-R-E-D doing the stencil! 💪🏻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Garage Door Makeover